Music 497a or b

The Music 497a or b Senior Project enrollment is for students who wish to satisfy the Senior Project requirement with a large-scale, music composition project. Students who are interested in Music497a or b should e-mail Professor Kathryn Alexander or Professor Konrad Kaczmarek to make an appointment in order to learn more about the application process for the Music 497a or b Senior Project enrollment. Acceptance is by audition only and requires prior completion of Musi 312a or 320a, 313b or 321b, 412a or 420a and 413b or 421b.

Comments are closed